Griffin 20,100 MAh USB-C Power Bank
Usually despatched within 1 day.
Portable power where and when you need it. Griffin's Reserve USB-C Power Bank delivers 20,100 milliamp-hours of safe, dependable power for phones, tablets, wireless headphones and most other devices that charge via USB-C.
UL-tested and certified Li-Ion batteries recharge from any wall charger, car charger or laptop/PC. Then connect the included USB-C cable to recharge your USB-C devices. Or use the cable that that shipped with your device. LED power gauge shows the battery's charge capacity with the push of a button. Slides easily into any pocket, purse, or backpack so you're never without power.
Features and Benefits
- Charge All of The Things – Reserve Power Bank USB-C gives you choices. A USB-C port powers your newer devices, while a USB-A port can connect anything that charges via standard USB.
- QuickCharge 3.0 Charging – Safely charge up to 75% faster than standard batteries on QuickCharge-compliant phones from manufacturers like Asus, Blackberry, HTC, LG, Kyocera, Motorola, Samsung and more.
- Charge Two Devices at the Same Time – USB-C charge port delivers up to 15 watts (5 volts at 3 amps). Standard USB port delivers QuickCharge 3.0 compliant charging of up to 15 watts. Don't have a QuickCharge phone or tablet? No worries; Reserve Power Bank USB-C auto-selects the best charge profile for your device.
- Built & Tested for Long, Reliable Life – Reserve Power Bank USB-C's safety-certified Li-Ion cells are secured inside a drop-tested, durable polycarbonate shell. Built-in power management circuits prevent the battery from overcharging, and from charging the attached device at a rate faster than it can safely handle.
- Smartphone - Up to 8 charges
- Tablet - Up to 2.6 charges
- Smart Watch - Up to 61 charges
- Capacity: 20,100 mAh
- Power To Device: Up to 15 watts (5 volts at 3 amps)
- Materials: Polycarbonate shell, Lithium-Ion power cells
- In the Box: Reserve Power Bank USB-C, USB-C charging cable
- Warranty: 1 Year